- Swarm Systems is looking for Marketing Partners.
- If Owl 4TM can gain UK export permission to military organisations in your country, then we are interested in talking to you.
- First sales in 2018.
Swarm Systems’ has UK Government export approval to sell Owl 4TM in 32 countries and is likely to receive approval for more than 100 other countries.
Do you have a strong military sales relationship with the military organisations in your country? If so, please contact us about becoming a Swarm Systems’ Marketing Partner and making Owl 4TM sales happen in your country in 2018.
Our target is to make sales in 20 countries during 2018.
Please contact us and perhaps book a meeting slot at DSEI 2017
- ‘Flying Binoculars’ for small teams to see ‘over the hill’, ‘round the corner’ and ‘inside the building’.
- Sub-250g Class Nano UAS / Soldier Borne Sensor.
- So small that it ‘fits in a shirt pocket’.
- Open for ‘plug ‘n play’ specialist payloads.
- Taking first orders for delivery in 2018.
Owl 4TM is Swarm Systems’ 4th generation of UAS. It benefits from the company’s focus on researching sub-250g UAS for 10 years. Stephen Crampton, CEO stated ‘The user need is for stable, high-quality imagery any place, any time – that is what Owl 4TM delivers.’
The main feedback that Swarm Systems has had from deployments of other, first generation Nano UAS Air Vehicles in Afghanistan and Iraq that are much, much lighter is that they are not able to be used when the wind increases or when GNSS (GPS) is denied. Operation in strong wind and when GNSS is denied are two key capabilities of Owl 4TM.
The next major requirement was for an Open Systems UAS. Owl 4TM delivers a capability where specialists can develop ‘plug ‘n play’ payloads for the Air Vehicle.
Regulators in the United States, the European Union, China and many other countries are settling on 250g as the limit below which an Air Vehicle is seen as ‘intrinsically safe’. There is no requirement for Air Vehicle registration.
- Swarm Systems will be at the DSEI Event in London.
- Booth N3-597, 12-15 Sept.
- Do you:
- Need Flying Binoculars for the teams in your military organisation?
- Want to be a Marketing Partner for Swarm Systems?
- Want to join Swarm Systems?
- Please contact us to arrange a meeting at DSEI 2017
Swarm Systems Ltd, London is a small, rapidly growing company that specialises in sub-250g UAS systems. It has announced the Owl 4TM product that will ship in 2018. It has been 10 years in the making. Unlike other products, Owl 4TM can operate in strong winds and when GNSS is denied.